Jojo Mayer

electrizer

Re: Jojo Mayer

Postby electrizer » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:34 am

Pocketplayer wrote:Gretsch...if you're trying to be a dick head job well done dude. Your posts are getting annoying.

Not even annoying but incomprehensible. It make me go like "What...?" And it's not new with you, Gretsch. Could you elaborate?
Old Pit Guy

Postby Old Pit Guy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:27 am

gretsch-o-rama wrote:Well, the rumor has been for quite some time that …. I just happen to believe that's true.

Do you see what you did there? I heard a rumor you raped puppies, and I happen to belie….

Pretty silly move.
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:08 am

I really don't give a crap if anybody understands me, and I don't have to explain myself any further. I guess it's unacceptable to care about anyone else's well being beyond greeting them on the street. :|
"Ding ding da ding." Apollo teaching Rocky how to Jazz.
groober

Postby groober » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 am

If you're so caring, why don't you explain your self in the first place, so you don't piss your fellow drummers off ... ?
Go get a life
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:26 am

Nobody asked me to explain myself until now...:-)

But the thing about a drug habit like that, is it's the Elephant in the room...I'm just not scared to call it the way I see it. Not sure why that's so offensive here. :-)
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:32 am

gretsch-o-rama wrote:I guess it's unacceptable to care about anyone else's well being beyond greeting them on the street. :|

If that's how you "care" about someone, I'd hate to see the alternative. My best guess is that you're going through a rough patch, otherwise your posts wouldn't be so inflammatory and harsh.

As for Jojo, or anyone else for that matter, rumors shouldn't be propagated on this website. Especially any that suggest something of that magnitude. You're really acting out of line, and if it doesn't stop immediately, I suggest that you be banned from this forum. I don't recall any positive contributions from you at all as far as I can remember.
groober

Postby groober » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:45 am

gretsch-o-rama wrote:Nobody asked me to explain myself until now...:-)

But the thing about a drug habit like that, is it's the Elephant in the room...I'm just not scared to call it the way I see it. Not sure why that's so offensive here. :-)

I think you're consistently lowering the tone around here. I don't come here to hear rumours about drug habits. I came here to get inspired and to try and inspire and to share in the love for our craft. I think a lot of pro players have been put off by that kind of post that is quite negative and really immature.
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 am

Well, I clearly stated it was a rumor. And I believe I've made it clear that all the rest is my opinion. I believe the music industry can largely be impersonal, and that accounts for why I'm not a paid musician. I have not misrepresented myself at all...and for being banned, it wouldn't be clear to me what I've done wrong. :-)
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:33 pm

gretsch-o-rama wrote:I believe the music industry can largely be impersonal, and that accounts for why I'm not a paid musician.

Yeah, that must be it.
bored at work

Postby bored at work » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 am

There is a block facility on this forum, if there is someone who opinions you find annoying or offensive you can block them and not have to read their hate and bile.

I made a concious decision to block Gretsch-o-rama some time ago. Unfortunately when you guys respond to his posts I get to read this crap. In this case, after reading this thread, making the decision to block this troll was one of the best things I could have done!

Return to “Drumming Chat”