Sic Skinz

deseipel

Sic Skinz

Postby deseipel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

doing my part to let folks know about a company that did wrong. From one of my fb friends:

"...ATTENTION ALL DRUMMERS! There is a company out of Everett, Washington called Sic Skinz, who manufacture and sell custom made drum wraps. I placed an order with them MONTHS ago, and over the course of the past 3 months they sent me wraps in mismatched colors, sent me wraps in an *entirely wrong color*, and now that are refusing to accept or return any of my emails and phone calls, so we can remedy the situation.

I am out $550, and can't get the courtesy of a phone call, or even a simple little email. Needless to say, I'm am meticulously mounting my case against them (with all of that free time I have on my hands). In the meantime, I need to warn you all...if you are looking for custom drum wraps for your kit, do NOT use Sic Skinz. As far as I am concerned, they are thieves, who do NOT value their own customers.

Please, forward to any drummer you think may find this interesting...and by that, I mean the ones who don't have $550 extra dollars just laying around. ..."

just an FYI

Return to “Drumming Chat”