Dennis Chambers Thread

amoergosum

Re: Dennis Chambers Thread

Postby amoergosum » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:19 am

Matus wrote:I got the word like an hour ago that Dennis didn't make it through. I'm shocked and the sources are reliable, but haven't seen anything official yet.

...I'm shocked.
Old Pit Guy

Postby Old Pit Guy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:34 am

amoergosum wrote:
Matus wrote:I got the word like an hour ago that Dennis didn't make it through. I'm shocked and the sources are reliable, but haven't seen anything official yet.

...I'm shocked.

That there's always a need to announce before any official declaration? I'm not.
Matus

Postby Matus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:21 am

I don't intend to announce anything, much less something like this. I'm expressing my concern because I've heard some pretty disturbing news. And I'd rather do it here, among other people who have expressed the same concern, than post anything on Facebook. If it came across any other way, I apologize. And I truly hope it's all wrong and I can tell someone "you guys are full of BS".
facebook.com/carlosexpositooficial
instagram.com/carlosexposito
Darren Altman

Postby Darren Altman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 am

So shocked. I can't believe how much weight Dennis has lost, he's almost unrecognisable. Very upsetting indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_JEpNEcr80#t=200
bigbone

Postby bigbone » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:51 am

Matus wrote:I don't intend to announce anything, much less something like this. I'm expressing my concern because I've heard some pretty disturbing news. And I'd rather do it here, among other people who have expressed the same concern, than post anything on Facebook. If it came across any other way, I apologize. And I truly hope it's all wrong and I can tell someone "you guys are full of BS".

From Mike Stern's Manager.. Our Brother Dennis Chambers... He is out of ICU awake and His Wife is with Him GREAT NEWS.....Go D.C. Lets keep sending Prayers.... LOVE U MAN!!!!!

You can tell your friend that he's full of shitttttttt
Avi_drums

Postby Avi_drums » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:17 am

bigbone wrote:
Matus wrote:I don't intend to announce anything, much less something like this. I'm expressing my concern because I've heard some pretty disturbing news. And I'd rather do it here, among other people who have expressed the same concern, than post anything on Facebook. If it came across any other way, I apologize. And I truly hope it's all wrong and I can tell someone "you guys are full of BS".

From Mike Stern's Manager.. Our Brother Dennis Chambers... He is out of ICU awake and His Wife is with Him GREAT NEWS.....Go D.C. Lets keep sending Prayers.... LOVE U MAN!!!!!

You can tell your friend that he's full of shitttttttt

Fuck yea!!!

Darren Altman

Postby Darren Altman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 am

From Gary Husband on FB:

"It looks as if our dear brother Dennis Chambers is OUT of intensive care, conscious and talking with his wife! It has suddenly become a much better day! I'm immensely happy to be able to say this!: :D

Matus - Maybe think before rushing to be the first to post hearsay and bullsh1t in future, eh?
amoergosum

Postby amoergosum » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 am

bigbone wrote:From Mike Stern's Manager.. Our Brother Dennis Chambers... He is out of ICU awake and His Wife is with Him GREAT NEWS.....Go D.C. Lets keep sending Prayers.... LOVE U MAN!!!!!

Awesome news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Matus
This might be good lesson not to share rumors like that (even if you think it's from quite a reliable source), don't you think?
I really thought we'd lost Dennis, man...
Last edited by amoergosum on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinkymook

Postby kinkymook » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:43 am

Don't be too hard on Matus. He was only trying to keep us up on anything new or recent in the rumor mill. He said himself he hoped to be able to call, "Bullshit" on his reliable sources.
D.
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:04 pm

I've hear he has liver failure...they don't know much else.
"Ding ding da ding." Apollo teaching Rocky how to Jazz.

Return to “Drumming Chat”