I've written three drumming books

GoAndPractice

Re: I've written three drumming books

Postby GoAndPractice » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Thanks for the nice words everyone. If any of you are working on a project like this and have any questions about the publishing and printing or whatever, feel free to send me a note.
GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Steve Holmes wrote: having an idea is common - going through the hoops and executing is much smaller group - executing well even smaller.

This is an excellent quote by the way.
Lucas Ives

Postby Lucas Ives » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:02 am

It's on!

GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Lucas Ives wrote:It's on!

AWESOME! Thank you! I hope you like it. It's cool to see them out in the world finally.
Greg Moore

Postby Greg Moore » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Just got 2 and 3 yesterday, and really like what I've seen so far; compact, with no "filler". Have a feeling they'll really help my drumming -- I'll keep you posted!
GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Well I got an unexpected plug on Brian Blade's facebook page earlier this week... pretty excited about this:

Any other HOD folks given them a look yet?
electrizer

Postby electrizer » Tue May 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Holy moly, word from the man himself! Congratulations man, that's some amazing news! :) That should give you some exposure. I've been a subscriber of your channel for a long time, you've got an amazing thing going on there.
john lamb

Postby john lamb » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:52 pm

That's fantastic! He must be watching your channel, too. :o Super nice guy, if you ever get a chance to meet him. I had the pleasure to hang for an hour or so a few years back. Great guy.

The books look great! (Not as great as that plug from Brian Blade, though!) I've published a few myself - I'd be happy to chat offline or on the phone about promoting them if you'd like - just PM me. I've had better success with my science of drumming book, than my method book, but they are both doing fine. I'm just launching my next on, Anatomy of Drumming: Move Better, Feel Better, Play Better this week.
Check out my books:
Anatomy of Drumming
A Matter Of Time
Strt Playng Drums
GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:47 pm

john lamb wrote:That's fantastic! He must be watching your channel, too. :o Super nice guy, if you ever get a chance to meet him. I had the pleasure to hang for an hour or so a few years back. Great guy.

The books look great! (Not as great as that plug from Brian Blade, though!) I've published a few myself - I'd be happy to chat offline or on the phone about promoting them if you'd like - just PM me. I've had better success with my science of drumming book, than my method book, but they are both doing fine. I'm just launching my next on, Anatomy of Drumming: Move Better, Feel Better, Play Better this week.

Sent!
GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:36 am

Hey Everyone, the books are also now available on Kindle format for your tablets. This is probably the way to go for those of you living outside of the US, Canada, Europe and UK.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D154606011&field-keywords=goandpractice

Return to “Drumming Chat”