Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts

Gary Husband

Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts

Postby Gary Husband » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:28 am

Dear HOD Drummers

Gary Husband New Series of Drum Tuition Videocasts

I’m thrilled to have started filming a series of drum tuition videocasts which I’m looking to launch at the end of the summer. They’ll be available on a relaxed pay-as-you-go basis and no subscription will be needed.
I’m really excited about what I’ve prepared so far, and to check I’m on track and in line with what you might like to see from me, I have devised a short questionnaire that shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to complete. If you are potentially interested in the videocasts, and you would be happy to give up a few moments of your time, this would be of enormous value to me. Your responses will help me fine tune the content and ensure you're getting what you want.

And for those that would like to be kept up to date on the Videocast Series there’s a chance to leave your contact details in there too. Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/Ss96Sc6Aka9aHCEQA

Huge thanks for your help and support!

GH
Paul Marangoni

Re: Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts

Postby Paul Marangoni » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:19 pm

This is great news Gary. I look forward to signing up and learning as much as I can. Good luck with it!
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:46 pm

I'd definetly go for some insight on McLaughlin's music.
langmick

Postby langmick » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:59 pm

I am interested in lessons that are a level or two (or more) above Drumeo's lessons. You have a gift for accompanying some of the best guitarists and musicians who've lived.

What makes that work? How would someone view your drumming from a pianist's or guitarist's view? So many questions! Is there an "English" way of playing improvisational music? How did Tony cause you to think differently? Billy?

Plus, more incredible drum solos. :)

This is so cool.

Gary Husband

Postby Gary Husband » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Thanks for the responses so far guys! Really helpful and most insightful toward my content for the filming of the drum course right now!
Questionnaire is still open for those who missed the post so far.
Thank you!
Gary
Kurtis

Postby Kurtis » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:58 pm

love the Gary's playing on Antoine Fafard album sphere. Huge snare presence and tom toms on that record. listened to the tune D day on the album ad perpetuum today. vinnie and gary. good times.
Gary Husband

Postby Gary Husband » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:17 pm

Kurtis wrote:love the Gary's playing on Antoine Fafard album sphere. Huge snare presence and tom toms on that record. listened to the tune D day on the album ad perpetuum today. vinnie and gary. good times.

Thanks hugely! Really appreciate it
Gary Husband

Postby Gary Husband » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:21 pm

I’d just like to take a moment to thank the great many who took part in this survey for me and gave such helpful answers! They have all been hugely insightful to me at this stage of filming my new online drums course and I wanted to show my appreciation. I will refer to the many comments frequently.
The questionnaire is still open for anyone else who might have missed the original post, so please feel free to comment on the questions if you can spare a few minutes. Each and every selection of answers received are massively appreciated and hugely influential towards what I will tackle.
Thank you!
langmick

Postby langmick » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Good luck Gary!

Caught you with John M in Ann Arbor last tour. When John hit the stage and started in with those melodies, you could feel in the hall everyone get into a focus. What a show, and glad to hear you hit some drums.

Gary Husband

Postby Gary Husband » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:15 pm

langmick wrote:Good luck Gary!

Caught you with John M in Ann Arbor last tour. When John hit the stage and started in with those melodies, you could feel in the hall everyone get into a focus. What a show, and glad to hear you hit some drums.

Thanks so much!! :)

Return to “Drumming Chat”