Quarantine Chatty!

Morgenthaler

Re: Quarantine Chatty!

Postby Morgenthaler » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 am

Tom Reschke wrote:I'm... not for everyone, I guess.

I for one feel lucky to call you my friend.

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Francis has gone to the eternal grounds of soul and funk.

Tom Reschke

Postby Tom Reschke » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:12 am

Morgenthaler wrote:
Tom Reschke wrote:I'm... not for everyone, I guess.

I for one feel lucky to call you my friend.

Ha! Same! Hopefully we'll be able to see each other again sometime soon.
Moderation's all well and good, just don't overdo it.
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:21 pm

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:46 am

Tom Reschke wrote:
Rodge wrote:
bored at work wrote:Tommy is a bit sensitive if you comment on any of his stuff and respond in the negative.

I like Tom's sens of humor !!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks, Rodge! I'm... not for everyone, I guess. I honestly don't remember what got me blocked but I'm sure it was me attempting a joke that he didn't like or misconstrued as me just being a dick (which, I kinda am). It is a shame, because I did like a lot of the stuff he was putting out. Obviously, I could just log in with a different name and follow him, but thankfully there's 749238457189 hours of other drumming content online that I can consume.

Well, I can't agree with Tommy on everything. Teaching style has a lot of similarities with my own, but the recent "karma" video, regardless of how one may personally feel about a politician was incredibly unnecessary and bad taste.
langmick

Postby langmick » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Odd-Arne Oseberg wrote:
Tom Reschke wrote:
Rodge wrote:
I like Tom's sens of humor !!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks, Rodge! I'm... not for everyone, I guess. I honestly don't remember what got me blocked but I'm sure it was me attempting a joke that he didn't like or misconstrued as me just being a dick (which, I kinda am). It is a shame, because I did like a lot of the stuff he was putting out. Obviously, I could just log in with a different name and follow him, but thankfully there's 749238457189 hours of other drumming content online that I can consume.

Well, I can't agree with Tommy on everything. Teaching style has a lot of similarities with my own, but the recent "karma" video, regardless of how one may personally feel about a politician was incredibly unnecessary and bad taste.

Guess TV Tommy doesn't really get the concept of karma.
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:20 am

langmick wrote:
Odd-Arne Oseberg wrote:
Tom Reschke wrote:

Guess TV Tommy doesn't really get the concept of karma.

That's certainly one way to look at it. I don't really see how jumping on the same uneducated bandwagon as any other "xxx" is considered speaking up either. That's how political I'll get. I don't really care where someone leans politically, but it helps if some real infomation and independant thought was involved. That goes for everything, not just the game of politics.
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:27 am

My engagement in our public music schools is nothing new. I was the only one of the ones asked, when they were threatening to lay the whole thing down, who could be bothered to write the town council back in 1996. Sadly, as I myself have become a great teacher and better understand all the relevant mechanisms, the truth these days is that the leaders I tried to help back then are themselved 90% of the problem.

I believe it pretty much comes down to their narcissitic egos feeling threatened by my competence and the fact that a lot of the stuff they've always been complaining about is completely their own fault and responsibility.
Pocketplayer

Postby Pocketplayer » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 pm

What if Eddie Van Halen, Eric Johnson and Peter Frampton
played the solo to Stairway...and Rick got Eric to play his
solo!!! Fun stuff...

Jeff Porcaro Groove Master
http://jeffporcaro.blogspot.com
Odd-Arne Oseberg

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:07 am

Love this guy.