Juan Expósito

Re: 32nd Note Gadd ripoff

Postby Juan Expósito » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

That setup video would be great !!
Thanks.
Henry II

Postby Henry II » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

chris perra wrote: . . . I wonder how many Hod member that live in the southern states watch or care about hockey. . . .

I'm about as far South as you can get and still be in the U.S. I've never played hockey or even seen a game, and don't expect I ever will, and have no interest in doing so. Why would I want to be in a cold skating rink when it's 80 degrees and sunny with a light breeze outside, and I can be playing, or watching, tennis or golf?

PS: Love your video demos. Keep up the great work.
Ok, ok! My real name is Go F. Yourself Facebook, III
Tombo 7/4

Postby Tombo 7/4 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

chris perra wrote:Ha ha,.. You must be from Quebec city then... I grew up in B.C. lots of hockey going on there,. but I sucked at skating,.. Ya... It's kinda weird that the NHL is constantly chasing the U.S. T.V. market that will never be there.. Half the country doesn't have ice... They might as well try and put a team in Mexico or Brazil..
It's hilarious,.. I hope you guys and Winnipeg get your teams back.. I wonder how many Hod member that live in the southern states watch or care about hockey..
I was the worst skater. Couldn't brake from the left and had problems skating backwards, so they put me in the goal.
Every sport I played, they put me in the goal because I had no cardio and sucked on plays. Soccer, handball, waterpolo,...and I became good at it.

Stretching it, I can see a connexion between a goalie and a drummer: the guy in the back holding it all together...with tons of equipment to carry.

Yeah, some US hockey teams are so desperate to get people in that they offer packages like $40 for a family of four with parking, hot dogs, drinks and souvenirs.
Here you're lucky if you can get a $200 ticket for a Montreal Canadians game.

DSOP wrote:I have zero interest in hockey now. I think the game sucks now and the officiating is a joke. Until fighting is eliminated from the sport, it will never be taken seriously. So many problems with the whole hockey system it's not even funny.
I totally lost interest in hockey when the Nordiques left for the US, to the point I don't even know all the new teams and I'm not aware of all the problems.
Now that there's hope of them coming back, I only look forward to the revival of that Montreal-Quebec rivalry.
chris perra

Postby chris perra » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 am

Here's my recording setup...
jem

Postby jem » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks! Some nice gear you got there, will look for your future videos :-)

Return to “Drumming Chat”