Vinnie Clinic London 1987 [audio]

Patrick Tiglao

Re: Vinnie Clinic London 1987 [audio]

Postby Patrick Tiglao » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I think what Spagnuolo did is overboard and borderline rude.....

My 2 cents.
There is nothing left to say.
bigbone

Postby bigbone » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Patrick Tiglao wrote:I think what Spagnuolo did is overboard and borderline rude.....

My 2 cents.

I don't agree........... it was not Borderline rude, it was PLAIN rude.
Spagnuolo

Postby Spagnuolo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Guys we didnt bust his balls. In fact at the buffalo concert there were over 30 people waiting and chanting. He came out and (if u watch the little video in the chaka thread) was actually more than happy and i think flattered by everyone. He signed stuff and took pics and was laughing etc. I dont know i just think that if we all are pminng to get bootlegs what the harm in trying to meet the guy when u can? I mean to see vinnie 5 feet from stage and then 2 feet from bus im sure all of u would stick around no? Ah well maybe my first attempt was a bit extreme but vinnie ended up being really cool 2x. And we didnt ask him. 'oh man how do u do it or stuff like that. It was just small talk!!!
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Postby Steve Holmes » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Spagnuolo I'm more curious about your writing style. It reads like a teenagers txt message. It's hard to take someone seriously when they write like that, if you're interested in that kind of thing.
David Francis

Postby David Francis » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 am

Hi all. I've not tried to send a PM since the board changed but had a little trouble today - My message appears in outbox rather than sent messages. I know I'm probably overlooking something extremely obvious but as I've only been using the internet for.... oooh... about 12 years its all a bit new and overwhelming ;-)

Any advice?
(I was just after a link for the you-know-what audio.)

P.S apologies for the stupid question.
Juan Expósito

Postby Juan Expósito » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 am

David Francis wrote:Hi all. I've not tried to send a PM since the board changed but had a little trouble today - My message appears in outbox rather than sent messages. I know I'm probably overlooking something extremely obvious but as I've only been using the internet for.... oooh... about 12 years its all a bit new and overwhelming ;-)

Any advice?
(I was just after a link for the you-know-what audio.)

P.S apologies for the stupid question.

From my experience, maybe this can be helplful:
- the folders are full, and you have to RELEASE them. Read all the text you have in your messages page and see your percentaje of use of eachone.
- Sometimes the outbox keeps one message longer than others, but always send them finally.
Spagnuolo

Postby Spagnuolo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 am

I was writing from my iphone as quick as i could. I was on a break at work! I assure you that i am more than able to write eloquantly taking from a large array of words from my lexicon. :). J/k. But yes i was at work!
Josiah

Postby Josiah » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am

couldn't help it... but it's "eloquently".

i got a sh*t bunch of PM's, i will get to all.

my 4 cents, every time ive met or been around vince i try not to talk about music.
Spagnuolo

Postby Spagnuolo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 pm

I was at work on a break again. Lol no i wasnt you are right i spelled it wrong! :)
Flamaque

Postby Flamaque » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:42 pm

I've meet Vinnie on several occasions - Baked Potato , Clinics and even a phone call - and he has always been very nice to speak with and talked to me like he was very interested in what I had to say and what I thought.

With that said, I'm late to the party. Can I get a PM for the audio?....please?

Thx

Return to “Drumming Chat”