Gregory Hutchinson Instructional DVD

Ghostnoter

Gregory Hutchinson Instructional DVD

Postby Ghostnoter » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:52 am

Hope this email finds you well!

I'm contacting you in regards to my upcoming Live DVD project: "HANDS ON WITH HUTCH" an instructional DVD complemented by an intimate concert video. The goal of this project is to not only explore technique and performance, but to document the lineage of jazz drumming through direct conversations, with me as the mediator.

The shoot will take place in NYC in September and currently I am raising funds to make this one of the most exciting jazz instructional DVD’s ever presented. As I know times are rough, any amount you contribute will be greatly appreciated. With your help we can meet our projected goal of $27,000.

For further details on the project, as well as "perks" and incentives available for your contributions, please see my site: http://www.indiegogo.com/Hands-on-with-hutch

Thanks and See you Soon!

Gregory Hutchinson
greghutchinson@mac.com

Hi guys! I am posting this as a favor for Gregory. I saw him in performance in Charlotte, NC this past Sunday. We got the chance to talk and he sprang this on me. I have his permission to post. I have no financial affiliation with Greg or his organization. Just doing this to spread the word as a fellow jazz drummer and enthusiast. Peace! G

Return to “Drumming Chat”