(VIDEOS 'COLLECTIONISTS')..ART TAYLOR.dr..live-DVD's..

bagdrums

(VIDEOS 'COLLECTIONISTS')..ART TAYLOR.dr..live-DVD's..

Postby bagdrums » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 am

---> Well, this is a 'simple' lists of live-Videos-Jazz..concerts.. where -drummer--->ART TAYLOR, plays... In case, it is possible to ''adds' extra-more Live Videos...!!!. In case of interests for any Live jazz-concerts,, o.k.. let me know.
--> Ciao fabio ... fab.baglioni@tiscali.it

-307.1-Stan Getz.sax.+. Olanda tv-studio.5t.+.DONALD BYRD.tr..+..ART TAYLOR.drs. -1957 bw t.3-

’-(.2.)-DEXTER GORDON.sax.+.switzerland(.Lugano.).4t.+.kenny drew.p.+.bibi rover.cb.+.ART TAYLOR.dr..-1964-b.w..t.21’’..

-327.1-JOHNNY GRIFFIN.sax.+.Parigi TV-studio.+.ART TAYLOR.dr-4t.+.renè urtregèr.p.+.alby cullaz.cb..-1971.t.30’bw..-

-392.3-JOHNNY GRIFFIN,sax,,,-Parigi-‘.omage-à…RENE’’ THOMAS..+.ART TAYLOR.dr.+.chistian escoudè.cht..+..cb.. ??..1975 t.17-bw-

-614.3-JOHNNY GRIFFIN,sax,,-Cannes –(Francia)-Live at ..Casinò..,4t.+.cees slinger.p.+.peter frey.cb.+.ART TAYLOR.dr...1980, t.26’..

(2’set)..’’ B I G .. G U N S ‘’ jam(-1976-) ..-benny bailey.+.johnny griffin.+.leo wright.+.jimmy woode.cb.+.horace parlan.p.+.jimmy whiterspoon.Blues..+..ART TAYLOR.dr..-t.24’..

-Cannès-Jazz-Festival,,.+..zoot sims.+.art taylor.dr,, M.J.Q..,, ella fitzgerald.vcl..+.j.c..heard.dr...-1958- t.52’ b.w..
-x) just to 'show' myself in ..person..
---:-sorry for my Italians-speakings...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMHilgRsJRE
x-''solo''-home-drumming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPNNsnhaQvM ..
x-Videos.DVD+VHS'.jazz-collections
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRp09Y0-gd4
x-Vinyls-Jazz- L.Ps..Records..+..jazz-CD.s
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Re: (VIDEOS 'COLLECTIONISTS')..ART TAYLOR.dr..live-DVD's..

Postby Steve Holmes » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 am

I don't understand. Are you offering these for sale?
bagdrums

Postby bagdrums » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

.. < ' I don't understand. Are you offering these for sale? ' >..

--->(answer)--> Do you have other JazzVideos for 'trade.+.exchanges' ..??. with my (simply) collections of 'Art Taylor' Live jazz-concerts ..??.

I don' t know if ''YOU'' are a 'Collectionist' of live-videos,, or ''what'''??,,

---> Well, I am (mainly)!! a Live -videos-jazz''Collectionist'' of Jazz-Drummers,, so it can 'happen' to ..buy--->videos,, 'trade+exchanges'--->videos,, 'give for free--->videos,, and when ''happens'' ..sell--->videos..

Please, send me your Videos lists-catalogues.. Ciao fabio .
Julián Fernández

Postby Julián Fernández » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 pm

:?
Tombo 7/4

Postby Tombo 7/4 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Looks like somebody beat Fuse for the most confusingly encoded posts...
DSOP

Postby DSOP » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 pm

I miss Shrek's posts.
Juan Expósito

Postby Juan Expósito » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 am

Let me shed some light...

LindaDavis

Postby LindaDavis » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 am

DSOP wrote:I miss Shrek's posts.

he will be happy, to hear this.
unfortunately, its not allowed for him, to post here anymore.
but I'am his sister and from time to time, I can try to formulate his thoughts - if it's allowed.
bagdrums

Postby bagdrums » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry to you all for my pointing-dots and 'arrows'.)).

The Jazz drummer Art Taylor is a bit hard to get live videos jazz concerts.

We can find around more concerts of Art Blakey,, Max Roach,, Elvin Jones and many others drummers, but of Art Taylor very few.

Generally I do not 'collect' the short-clips from youTUBE, but I do prefer the real full intere concerts !!.

For all I know about Live Videos Jazz Concerts, there are two other drummers (quite)hard to get them in Videos: CLIFFORD JARVIS,, CHARLIE PERSIP,, and also ROY BROOKS.

With Clifford Jarvis I only have concerts with Archie Shepp,, and Sun Rà Arkestra,, and Roy Brooks only with Charles Mingus,, and only one Live concert of Charlie Persip with his Superband.

Please, let me know 'what' you have in your collections.
Thanks='grazie' Ciao fabio .
old_K_ride

Postby old_K_ride » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 am

somewhat related...years ago I walking down a street off Michigan Avenue in Chicago with my wife . Up ahead standing under a hotel canopy wearing a camel colored waist jacket with a hip cap on his head was a distinguished gentleman waiting for the doorman to hail him a cab .
I recognized this guy immediately but couldn't recall his name as I walked toward him . Then , just at the moment I was about to cross his path I just stopped in front of him and said " You're Art Taylor " ! He replied " yes , I am..."
I shook his hand exclaiming to my wife " this guy played with Coltrane " ! I asked what he was doing in town . He said he was on his way to his soundcheck @ The Chicago Jazz Festival and asked if I was going . I wasn't but some how ended up at the event to catch Taylor's Wailers sound check . He and the band burned through a few
partial " numbers at full bore before cutting them off to adjust levels , etc . Audience applause always followed these brief performances as if it were the concert ~

that's my AT story...
TR

Return to “Drumming Chat”