Vinnie's new endorsement

gretsch-o-rama

Re: Vinnie's new endorsement

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:47 am

LOL. You're right. I should've gone with the butthurt meme. Next time. ;-)
"Ding ding da ding." Apollo teaching Rocky how to Jazz.
Steve Holmes
Site Admin

Postby Steve Holmes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:30 am

When I think about folks coming to HoD for the first time to check it out and see comments about Vinnie maybe not being able to afford his mortgage, it makes me cringe. He was making an analogy to demonstrate one's attitude, and his financial situation is not important. I'm not OK discussing it like this. Let's drop it.
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 am

OK. Then if there is going to be censored/controlled/tabooed debate, you can go ahead a delete my account. I have nothing to be ashamed of what I've contributed here. Thanks!
bigbone

Postby bigbone » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:28 pm

gretsch-o-rama wrote:OK. Then if there is going to be censored/controlled/tabooed debate, you can go ahead a delete my account. I have nothing to be ashamed of what I've contributed here. Thanks!

Beside been negative and bitching again all the drummer, what do you think your contributed !!!!!
gretsch-o-rama

Postby gretsch-o-rama » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:44 pm

At the very least, proper grammar.
bigbone

Postby bigbone » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:49 pm

hehehe, That's what i said, negatives and bitching….. way to go dude,
Avi_drums

Postby Avi_drums » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:39 pm

gretsch-o-rama wrote:OK. Then if there is going to be censored/controlled/tabooed debate, you can go ahead a delete my account. I have nothing to be ashamed of what I've contributed here. Thanks!

chris perra

Postby chris perra » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Not much of a debate here... You're entitled to your opinion. We're entitled to wonder why you don't understand something that is clearly written and explained.

You look stupid coming to that conclusion based on the article. You make the forum look stupid as well.

Does anybody know if those phones are out or is that a pre NAMM preview like the other Endorsement moves recently.
I like that they are adjustable. If they do a good job isolating things I'd be into checking them out.
My set of Senheisser 280's are getting older.. I don't think they are clamping down as much as they used to.. I feel some ear fatigue with them sometimes.

This time of year is exciting... Seeing how 2 actual new things come out and how everyone else tries to reinvent the wheel.
Paul Marangoni

Postby Paul Marangoni » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 pm

chris perra wrote:
Does anybody know if those phones are out or is that a pre NAMM preview like the other Endorsement moves recently.
I like that they are adjustable. If they do a good job isolating things I'd be into checking them out.
My set of Senheisser 280's are getting older.. I don't think they are clamping down as much as they used to.. I feel some ear fatigue with them sometimes.

They're available. $349
percusski

Postby percusski » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:21 am

Nice interview... On a side note, when Vinnie heard those headphones for the first time he dropped his stick.

Return to “Drumming Chat”