Which website builder?

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Which website builder?

Postby Odd-Arne Oseberg » Sun May 12, 2019 10:41 am

I'm sure it's eacaped through my many rants that I'm soon ready to make myself a couple of websites.

I don't really speak computer at all, not more than I have to anyway, and I was just wondering what builders/providers people recommend. Any simple courses on the web that maight be helpful in addition? Guess they probably provide the help I'd need inside the program, but..

One site will be my musician/teacher site.

The other will be my organisation.

I'll need everything people have on such sites. A blog, a store for both downloads and physicalm orders. The onganisation should obviously have a donation button as well. Probably forums, but not right away.

They don't need to be super fancy or look super cool. They just have to simple and easy to use both for me and people looking them up.

I'm just interested in ideas, if people have any.
Morgenthaler

Re: Which website builder?

Postby Morgenthaler » Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 am

I love working with Squarespace. It's super easy to manage multiple pages (which I do) on there.
GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am

x2 on Squarespace. I've built both of my sites on there, the templates are great and they have a ton of plugins for the type of things you are looking for. You can even build one to try it out at no charge.
GoAndPractice

Postby GoAndPractice » Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am

x2 on Squarespace. I've built both of my sites on there, the templates are great and they have a ton of plugins for the type of things you are looking for. You can even build one to try it out at no charge.

Return to “Drumming Chat”